I’m involved with a local club and I’ve seen some poor behaviour and I’d like to report it, what should I do next?

Created by Daniel May, Modified on Mon, 20 Jan, 2020 at 12:34 PM by George Wells

Within your club you will have a Welfare officer, you can gain his or her details from your club secretary. If you aren't aware of who either of these are please speak with a coach who will advise you. Please speak to them ASAP after the incident and they will be able to action the next steps, depending on the seriousness of the incident.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article